MDCAT 2023 will be conducted on the 27th of August, 2023. Universities Will Conduct tests across all over the country on same day and time. The Question Paper will be same for all the students across Province. Every year pre-medical students appear in tests after the annual examination. The MDCAT is conducted after 3-4 months of F.Sc annual examination before the declaration of the result. MDCAT 2023 will be conducted on the August27, 2023. MDCAT Is Mandatory and Compulsory for admission in Medical and dental colleges in Pakistan. But this test is not compulsory for the students who want to do MBBS from foreign countries. MDCAT 2023 in Pakistan
|Total Number of MCQs: 200
Duration of MDCAT: 3.5 Hours
Format: Computer-Based MCQs
Minimum Pass Marks for MBBS Admission: 65%
Minimum Pass Marks for (BDS) Dental College Admission: 55%
|20% MCQs (Easy)
60% MCQs (Moderate)
20% MCQs (Hard)
Syllabus For MDCAT 2023 in PDF
This is the national-level syllabus. This syllabus contains complete outlines and a list of topics. The subjects included are
Some important points about the syllabus
- MDCAT Syllabus 2023 has prepared on the base of single principle and no topic is
from outside. It has been reviewed by a committee of provincial universities and IBCC.
- The question bank for the MDCAT Paper is of the FS.c syllabus in Pakistan.
- If any question in the paper which is outside of syllabus, it will be removed from scoring for all
- The students who will appear in the PMDC MDCAT exam can record any objection to any question if it is from outside the syllabus of the relevant Board.
- All objections will be reviewed after completion of the MDCAT exam on
15th November by the committee and any question found to be outside from the syllabus will
be removed from the scoring.
MDCAT Paper Pattern 2023
|Number of MCQs
The Logical reasoning questions are recently added to the national curriculum. The purpose of this section is to assess critical thinking, creativity, logical reasoning related abilities of the students. A paragraph will give in the question paper to read and then asked to respond after critically thinking about the circumstance by the students. MDCAT 2023 in Pakistan
In the fast-paced and ever-changing world we live in today, critical thinking (Critical thinking is a cognitive process that involves analyzing and evaluating information, arguments, or situations in a logical and systematic manner) has become an essential skill for success. Whether you’re a student, professional, or entrepreneur, the ability to think critically can greatly impact your decision-making, problem-solving, and overall performance.
Apart from course text books, here we are suggesting you some other study materials that will be helpful for the students in better preparation to achieve the highest score:
- MDCAT Past Papers
- National MDCAT Book By MBBS.COM.PK
- Stars NMDCAT practice and prep books
- Kips NMDCAT practice and prep books
- Step National MDCAT practice and prep books
- Redspot MDCAT practice books
- Caravan NMDCAT practice books
- Dogar’s NMDCAT set
- Kaplan MDCAT series
- Barron’s NMDCAT series
MDCAT is a competitive exam among the students for the selection of future doctors in Pakistan. Around 200,000 students from all over Pakistan appear in the MDCAT test. Fresh and repeater candidates appear in the test. So that they can get admission into medical college after passing this examination.
Eligibility Criteria For MDCAT
- Any person (Pakistani/Overseas Pakistani/Foreign National) will be eligible
to appear in the MDCAT examination.
- FSC/HSSC/A level final result/degree is NOT require for MDCAT
A candidate is permitted to take part in the MDCAT examination only once in each
MDCAT Passing criteria
- 65% (130 out of 200) for admission into Medical Colleges
- 55% (110 out of 200) for admission into Dental Colleges.
MDCAT 2023 Pattern
- 68 MCQs from Biology
- 56 MCQs from Chemistry
- 56 MCQs from Physics
- 20 MCQs from English
- 10 MCQs from Logical Reasoning
This test is very useful and life-changing not only for students but for their families too. Students have to work hard. They have to show loyalty towards their education to show outstanding performance in this test. MDCAT Test is based on 200 MCQs and it consists of five portions.
- Logical Reasoning
Merit Calculation Formula:-
- 10% Matric
- 40% Intermediate
- 50% Test
There are total 6000 MBBS Seats in Public and Private medical colleges in Punjab. The 775 Seats for BDS. Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PMDC has decided to reset the 60 percent eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS in Pakistan.
Medical Cadet College Registration 2023
Registration for Army Medical Cadet Batch will commence from the 8th of June to the 15th of July 23.
- Online registration for admission into Army Medical College (Rawalpindi, Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Kharian, and Bhawalpur) for 47 MBBS / 25 BDS courses (Entry 2023) will start from 8 Jun to 15 Jul 2023.
- Age: 17-21 Yrs as on 01 Nov (relaxable for 3 months both upper & lower).
- Education: FSc (Pre-Med) with min 70% Mks. Candidates who cleared part-1 (70% mks) can apply on hope cert).
- A preliminary test (Written/Int/ Personality) will held from 19-27 Jul 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Cadet College Admission 2023
Some solid points meet the eligibility criteria for a candidate who wants to get Army Medical College admission in 2023.
|The candidates should be 17 to 25 years old
|The candidates willing to get admission to Army Medical College should be unmarried
|The candidates should have qualified F.Sc (pre-medical) or equivalent certification in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
|Required marks’ percentage
|There must be at least 70 percent marks of the candidates who want to get Army Medical College admission both in matriculation and F.Sc
|Willing candidates should be Pakistani citizens. In the case of holding dual nationality, the candidates have to surrender one during the selection of the army.